Wednesday 9 March 2016

Meet Nigerian Police Officer with huge Style and Love for His Job



  The Nigerian Police officers are well known for their bad looking nature and poor language communication skills but here is a Police officer that is entirely different, Neat, speaks well and does His job with Style. In His words
  ”I love my job… Honestly been a police officer teaches me reality, teaches me of life, shows me the Good, Bad and ugly of human nature. I adore the fact that each day that passes there’ someone new to help, someone new to save perhaps or sometimes I’m too late and that too is life!
   I meet many people throughout my daily task, some like me, some respect me, some disrespect me, in short some by mere seeing a policeman they just wish I’d burn in hell!! Most tolerate me and realize that I am there for a reason. 

   It’s my job! Been a cop teaches me to count my daily blessings! To be thankful for what I have because so many have so little & it teaches me to value every minute (because I see what you can’t stand) to seize the day and save the day and find that life within it!! This same job teaches me a love of other people… To look beyond myself as an OLOPA (police officer) and walk in shoes of other people. Have I mentioned yet…How much I love my job and the people around me? Because if I haven’t then I really should Because I do!! #PoliceIsYourFriend #Police #Ekelebe #Dansanda #Olopa #NigeriaPoliceForce #NPF








  Isn't this Cop good looking? Visit his Instagram page @aleeygiwa
aleeygiwa
Read more: https://www.naij.com/757743-see-nigerian-police-officer-got-everyone-talking-photos.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free

@aleeygiwa
Read more: https://www.naij.com/757743-see-nigerian-police-officer-got-everyone-talking-photos.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free

No comments:

Post a Comment