Saturday 23 April 2016

Kanye West Wants More Kids, Begging Kim Kardashian To Get Pregnant Again



Kanye West wants more kids! Although he and Kim Kardashian just welcomed their son, Saint West, a few months ago, the rapper is already thinking about expanding his brood. According to Mail Online, Kanye and Kim were asked about having more children on the finale of Kocktails With Khloe.

"I said no way. I was so set on my two kids and how happy I was with my life the way that it is, but Kanye has been mentioning it every single day lately for the past 10 days," said Kim. The reality star admitted that she may not be able to carry another child due to pregnancy complications, but that she'd consider a surrogate.

"'It would be a really dangerous environment for me if I were to get pregnant again," Kim said.
Kanye West admitted that he loves being home with his two children and that he cherishes the time that he gets to spend with them. Khloe Kardashian said that she noticed that the couple's daughter, North, has her dad wrapped around his finger in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment