Friday 27 May 2016

T.I. Breaks Speaks Out About Concert Shooting: ''Our Music Is Intended to Save Lives''

T.I.
 Many found themselves speechless in regards to the tragic acts that broke during T.I.'s concert in New York City, but the rapper has now spoken out about the matter.

Tip (real name Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr.) took to Twitter today to break his silence on the shooting that occurred during his show at Irving Plaza Wednesday night, leaving one dead and three injured.
"My heart is heavy today. Our music is intended to save lives, like it has mine and many others. My heartfelt condolences to the family that suffered the loss and my prayers are with all those injured. Respectfully, Tip," his tweet read, with the caption, "Rest in peace bro. God bless."

No comments:

Post a Comment