Tuesday 26 April 2016

Photos: Lil Kim Looks Unrecognizable In New Pics, Accused Of Bleaching Skin

  Lil Kim has posted a series of selfies in which she looks very, very different. It didn't take long before the photos circulated online and social media has been going crazy, accusing Lil Kim of "bleaching her face."

According to E! News, the pics show Lil Kim with noticeably lighter skin and blonde hair.


 Of course, this isn't the first time that Lil Kim has posted bizarre photos. Earlier this year Lil Kim was accused of doctoring a photo and making her skin lighter.
According to the report, Lil Kim spoke out about her looks over 10 years ago, saying that she never felt like she fit in.

"All my life men have told me I wasn't pretty enough—even the men I was dating. And I'd be like,'‘Well, why are you with me, then?' It's always been men putting me down just like my dad. To this day when someone says I'm cute, I can't see it. I don't see it no matter what anybody says," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment