Thursday 20 July 2017

The Best Sansa Stark Quotes From 'Game Of Thrones'

sansa stark
Sansa Stark

 Sansa, the daughter of the late Eddard and Catelyn Stark on HBO's 'Game of Thrones', has arguably had the worst life out of any of the main cast members since she first left Winterfell back in Season One. First, she watched Joffrey behead her father and then take her as his prisoner. Then, the Red Wedding happened. After she finally got out of King's Landing, she watched 'Littlefinger' push her aunt through the moon door and then was shipped back to Winterfell to marry Ramsay Bolton, aka Joffrey 2.0.

  That's quite a bit of trauma for one person to deal with, and yet Sansa, played by actress Sophie Turner, is still standing. We've seen flashes of Sansa's resolve in the past, like when she stood up to Joffrey while being forced to look at her father's head on a spike. But watching her accept Brienne of Tarth into her service in the first episode of Season Six, one gets the feeling that the eldest Stark daughter is finally going to blossom into the woman her late parents always wanted her to be.
Here are 20 of Sansa Stark's best quotes from 'Game of Thrones'.

sansa stark
Shae: Some of those boys will never come back.
Sansa Stark: Joffrey will. The worst ones always live.

sansa stark
Joffrey Baratheon: I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you a present. After I raise my armies, and kill your traitor brother, I'll give you his head as well.
Sansa Stark: Or maybe he'll give me yours.

sansa stark
Sansa Stark: This isn't a strange place, this is my home. It's the people who are strange.
Ramsay Bolton: You're right, very strange.

sansa stark
I am Sansa Stark of Winterfell. This is my home. And you can't frighten me.

sansa stark
Sansa Stark: So, how should we punish them?
Tyrion Lannister: Who? Whom?
Sansa Stark: Ser Eldrick Sarsfield and Lord Desmond Crakehall.
Tyrion Lannister: Ah. I could speak to Lord Varys and learn their perversions. Anyone named Desmond Crakehall must be a pervert.
Sansa Stark: I hear that you're a pervert.
Tyrion Lannister: I am the Imp; I have certain standards to maintain.

sansa stark
Sansa Stark: My sister used to do that to me when she was angry with me. And she was always angry with me.
Tyrion Lannister: Why sheep shift?
Sansa Stark: That's the vulgar word for dung!
[Tyrion realizes what Sansa means]
Tyrion Lannister: My lady...
Sansa Stark: Well, you asked me!

sansa stark
Joffrey Baratheon: I'll have him killed tomorrow, the fool.
Sansa Stark: He is, a fool, you're so clever to see it. He'll make a much better fool than a knight. He doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death.

Sandor The Hound Clegane
Sansa Stark: Does it give you joy to scare people?
Sandor Clegane: No, it gives me joy to kill people.

sansa stark
Sansa Stark: Where do you come from, the north or the south?
Septa: I come from a very small village...
Sansa Stark: Oh wait, I just realized I don't care.

sansa stark
Tyrion Lannister: Do you drink wine?
Sansa Stark: Only when I have to.

sansa stark
I don't want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him.

sansa stark
Robin Arryn: When we get married, you can tell me if you don't like somebody and then we can bring them back here and WHOOSH! Right through the Moon Door!
Sansa Stark: I like the sound of that.

sansa stark
Tyrion Lannister: My lady, people have been laughing at me far longer than they've been laughing at you. I'm the Half-Man, the Demon-Monkey, the Imp.
Sansa Stark: You're a Lannister. I am the disgraced daughter of the traitor, Ned Stark.
Tyrion Lannister: The disgraced daughter and the demon monkey. We're perfect for each other.

sansa stark
There is no honor in tricks.

sansa stark
Sansa Stark: I lie awake all night, staring at the canopy, thinking of how they died.
Tyrion Lannister: I could get essence of nightshade to help you sleep.
Sansa Stark: Do you know what they did to my brother? How they sewed his direwolf's head onto his body? And my mother? They say they cut her throat to the bone and threw her body in the river.
Tyrion Lannister: What happened to your family was a terrible crime. I didn't know your brother; he seemed like a good man but I didn't know him. Your mother, on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed but I admired her. She was a strong woman, and she was fierce when it came to protecting her children. Sansa, your mother would want you to carry on. You know it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment